Why Choose Southwest Conservatory
Southwest Conservatory of Music, established in 2001, is located in west Orange County in the city of Fountain Valley, California. We are dedicated to providing the best possible music lessons to our students, and to that end, we provide well-equipped spacious facilities, in a professional setting, with grand pianos in all of the music studios. At the core of our curriculum is a deep understanding of the intrinsic value of music education for students of all ages and the desire to help every student develop their skills. Our music teachers are university trained, as well as experienced educators and active performers. We are located in Fountain Valley, near the corner of Brookhurst and Ellis, approximately 1/2 mile south of the 405 freeway. Our students come from all over Orange County, including Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster, Irvine, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Seal Beach, and Rossmoor.
- Providing the best possible education to our students. To that end we are updating our program offerings regularly, maintaining high level of teaching and superior staff teachers.
- Updating and maintaining our facilities with spacious teaching studios
- Offering workshops and seminars
- Reaching out to the community through community performances, and school demonstrations
- Providing opportunities for students to perform and progress through studio recitals, evaluations and competitions
Music for the mind
I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning.